Monday, May 26, 2008

The waiting game....

I'm still waiting on our LOI. I doubt very much I'll get it today because I imagine our adoption agency will be closed for the Memorial Day holiday. So tomorrow would be the earliest I'll get it, and it's only 11 days until they "think" we'll be leaving!!! Uuuuuggghhhh! Try to buy plane tickets to half way around the world with a little over a week's notice. NOT cheap. Anyhow, please pray for us and pray for the timing of this adoption to work out. I'm praying hard for the judge to have favor on us and to grant the adoption without any second thought.  We're also praying for discernment that when we see her for the very first time we'll know without a shadow of a doubt that she's ours. :-)

Thanks for your prayers and love, I hope to be blogging a LOT more as things develop.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know that you WILL KNOW your daughter....just like all of us do!

Beckie