Friday, December 26, 2008

Nice hat!



So I was upstairs visiting with my daughter-in-law Caitlin and son Mark as Caitlin was nursing my new granddaughter, London... who is absolutely adorable, by the way. :) She had taken her nursing pad out of her blouse and set it on the bed. If you're not familiar with these, they are just simple cotton circles about 4" in diameter. Jasmine walked up to Caitlin and London and saw the nursing pad. She placed it on top of London's head! She thought it was a hat!!!!! I WISH I had a picture of London with a nursing pad on her head!!! ;)


Here's a cute pic of Sophia with her little pig tails! It's the first time she's had long enough hair to attempt them. :)

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Sophie is so cute! I can't wait to see her! When are you guys coming??!! We miss you all. :) :) :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the new granddaughter again and LOVE Sophie's piggie tails.

Little late getting on here, so happy new year to you all.

Beckie