Thursday, December 11, 2008

Welcome London Pike!!!






Wow!! What a great day! We got to see our granddaughter, London, just minutes after she was born into this world. She is so wonderful; she's beautiful and is very content. We love her soooooo much!! Our daughter-in-law Caitlin had a wonderfully blessed time with her delivery and is doing well. Daddy, Mark, is beaming with joy and love. They will be wonderful parents. They are both very tired after the day's events, but will sleep well in their Tempurpedic bed that's in the hospital! It's a full-sized bed AND it's a massage and incline-bed!! Holy smokes... jokingly, I asked the nurse if I could check in tonight. :)
I also got to talk to Daniel and Kristin, Daddy and Mommy of Ezekiel. He's also adorable, and is doing very well! We love him sooooo much too!!
Jamie, along with a friend of mine named Karen, saved the day! I needed a baby sitter and Karen stayed for a while, then Jamie came in and finished out until we got home! She is having grandchild #3 in about 8 weeks!!!! I love him (baby Hudson) soooooo much too!!!!! :)
Enjoy the photos of our day.

3 comments:

J. Pike said...

Yay! My favorite picture is of Mark and that big, beaming smile!!! It brought tears to my eyes looking at it for the first time. You can tell he is so eager to be a wonderful daddy! They will do great. I love my new niece! She's so perfect and happy. I can't wait 'til we get all the lil cousins together for the first time! (and taking a million pictures of them!) I think I'm gonna visit her again tonight.

Heckert's Highway said...

Congratulations Grandma and Grandpa!!! He's so precious!!! Have fun getting your baby fix:O)
Love ya,
jenn

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the new arrival of your grandbaby. How exciting just before the holidays!

Love, Beckie